Friday, September 6, 2013

My Love Affair With ONE DIRECTION

Yes, One Direction as in the boy band One Direction.  I would say don’t judge me but I know that you already are, so what’s the point?  But honestly… I don’t care.  I like One Direction!  I don’t have an obsession with them – it’s not like I have banners on my walls or anything – I just have a thing for cute, funny, British guys who can sing.  Yes, I know I’m 25, but again, I don’t care. 

Now that that’s all sorted out, let’s continue…

One Direction’s ‘This Is Us’ movie is now out in theaters and I am so excited to see it!  I tried to talk Michael into taking me but he wasn't having it – like at all.  I even tried the whole ‘if you really love me then you will take me because you know how happy it will make me’ bit, but nope, he didn't budge.  So I moved on to Plan B - my girlfriends.  Unfortunately, that was a fail too.  Why does everyone have to be such haters?  I didn't have a hard time at all getting people to see the Justin Bieber movie with me... Yes, I saw the Justin Bieber movie in theaters too,  you really shouldn't be surprised by this by now.  Well, you know what they say, third times a charm - or in this case, third plan.  I officially have movie companions! (Whoop whoop!)  I was able to talk my mom and two youngest brothers into going to see the movie with me tonight - although the boys are less than thrilled about it.  I told Dustin that if anyone finds out that he went to go see it then he can just tell them 'my sister forced me to see it and I hated every second of it' even though I know he will actually will end up liking it. 

Stay tuned for an update with my review of the movie and a recap of the night! 




No comments:

Post a Comment